With aleno, it’s super easy for you to export your guest data and work with it.
On your relatIn you can export customer data:
Via reportIn you’ll be able to export booking/reservation data:
To provide quick access to your exported data, the best way to open the data as an Excel file is in following order:
(images provided from a german Excel program)
- open an new and empty Excel file
- select the category "Data”
- click on "Get external data" and then select "From text":
- then select your file exported by aleno in the downloads.
- change the file origin to Unicode (UTF-8)
- your Excel file should not be displayed as tabstopp, but as a semicolon
- to find what you are looking for, you can activate the filter function in the file:
You can now filter out which of your guests have signed up for your newsletter or not for example and use your data for specific marketing! Have fun!